Is that the idea of making your own inhaler make you nervous? Don’t worry, this is normal, this is not something that you’re used to seeing every day either. It is a tool that is no bigger than a tube of lipstick, but that will make life easier and bring you huge benefits. This is not something that you are going to breathe orally directly (even if it is to this that we think with the word), this is something that you will wear in your nose and that you are going to feel. They use the incredible power of essential oils to help you, and in this recipe, the blend of essential oils is designed to treat the symptoms of the common cold and flu.
The power of essential oils
Many germs have found that one of the best ways to infect a host is the airways. When you breathe in them, they will quickly spread inside your body and will quickly make your life a Calvary. In the case of colds or flu, you will be tired, congested, coughing, aching, exhausted and apathetic. All the beauty of essential oils lies in the fact that they are also effective in the air, so when you breathe them. They have the function of annihilating germs and facilitating your comfort. This inhaler contains 5 essential oils to relieve your symptoms quickly and effectively. The mixture below worked for the recipe’s author, but you are free to adjust it according to your preferences.
- Eucalyptus: It does an incredible job to clear the sinuses and relieve the airways. It’s a life-saver to save you from something that is choking you.
- Black spruce: Its wonderful aroma also acts on the sinuses, and it remains one of the best antispasmodic oils, which means it will really calm the cough . If you have a cough in which you spit mucus, do not remove it from the recipe.
- Tea tree: It is one of the most loaded essential oils of micro bacterial agents. When you inhale this oil, you inhale airborne particles, which will help you kill the germs responsible for your disease
- Lavender: Use lavender if you want to use this inhaler before sleeping. It will help you sleep with its soothing aroma, and will allow you to really recover.
- Lemon: Lemon essential oil helps to boost your immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells in your blood.
- Substitutes: If you do not have all the ingredients, you can replace them with pine or fir needles for black spruce, tangerine or lemon or lime.
The strength of this type of preparation is that they are not difficult to achieve, and are therefore accessible to most of us.
You will need:
- 1 blank inhaler
- 4 drops of black spruce
- 5 to 7 drops of eucalyptus
- 5 drops of tea tree
- 2 drops of lavender
- 1 drop of lime
For children (over 5 years)
You will need:
- 1 drop of eucalyptus
- 2 drops of lavender
- 1 drop of lemon or lime
- 2 drops of black spruce
- 4 drops of tea tree
There are two ways to prepare your inhaler. The first is to pre-mix your oils in a small glass bottle, then insert the cotton and allow it to absorb the oils. The worry with this method being that you will leave a little oil behind.
The other method is to place the oils directly on the cotton, which you place afterwards inside the inhaler. The oils come out of their bottle quickly, so be vigilant to make a drip cleanly, at the risk of having to start again and to waste.
Use of home inhaler for stop a runny nose
To use, hold the inhaler up to one nostril, then plug the other with his finger. Take a deep inhalation, then remove the inhaler before exhaling. The operation must then be repeated with the other nostril. Use every 4 hours as needed to fight cold symptoms if you are really caught. By using it once a day, the inhaler can last between 3 and 6 months. It can be stored for about 1 year after manufacture, but care must be taken not to leave it exposed to heat or direct light, as it may diminish.
The versatility of inhalers is truly incredible. They exist to treat sleep disorders, anxiety, motion sickness or other common diseases. That’s why we have to think about labeling his own. Once you start using them, you will not be able to do without them!