What is homeopathy?
Colds are very common in infants and children; While an average adult spends 2 to 4 per year, an infant can have up to 10 per year and a preschool child up to 8 per year.
While waiting for the doctor, and in the absence of any sign of complication: fever, behavioral disorders, decreased appetite …, it is quite possible to approach the cold of the infant or the young child by homeopathy.
Homeopathic medicines will be used in low dilution, 4 or 5 CH. In this case, the term “receptacle” means: 1 spoon measures whether it is a trituration or 3 granules. As a reminder, it is imperative to consult a doctor in the absence of improvement within 24 hours.
Infant cold with clear flow.
- If the nose is blocked and prevents the baby from suckling: SAMBUCCUS : one take before each meal.
- If the common cold is accompanied by sneezing and digestive disorders: NUX VOMICA : one dose before each meal.
- If the cold is accompanied by frequent sneezing, and if your little tears: SABADILLA , three times a day.
- If the flow is clear and irritating (the nose is red), ALLIUM CEPA three to four times a day.
- In case of nocturnal nasal obstruction: AMMONIUM CARBONICUM , three intake per day.
A mixture can be found in pharmacy known as ALLIUM CEPA COMPOSE; It often helps to approach the cold at the beginning stage. One take before each meal.
ALLIUM CEPA COMPOSE:
- Euphrasia officinalis CH 3,
- Mercurius dulcis 3 CH,
- Allium cepa 3 CH,
- Hydrastis canadensis 3 CH,
- Hydrargyri subchloridum mite (calomel)
- Kalii dichromas (Kali bi) 3 CH,
- Sambucus nigra 3 CH.
- Belladonna 3 CH,
Infant with colorful cold flow.
- The discharge is yellow, especially in the morning: PULSATILLA , three to four times a day.
- The flow is greenish: KALIUM BICHROMICUM , one taken before each meal.
It is imperative to consult a doctor if no improvement in 24 hours.
How to administer homeopathic drugs from the small?
- The most convenient method is to obtain the medicines in the form of trituration , that is to say, reduced to very fine powder; They are sold accompanied by a small measuring device that allows to deposit the adequate quantity of product in the mouth of baby.
- You can dilute the granules or globules in a small bottle of 50 ml for example, which will be given to the baby in 5 or 6 times during the day. The bottle should be stored in the refrigerator between the catch. When the remedy is selected or advised by the doctor, count between 5 and 10 granules per day or 1 to 2 tablets according to the marks.