How to uncork his nose?
Allergies, colds and sinusitis, unfortunately, bring their share of disadvantages. Among these, the stuffy nose syndrome is very unpleasant. But how to get the nose straight?
Fortunately, there are some tricks to counter this uncomfortable situation. 10 Tricks offers to uncork the nose. Good reading!
The tricks and remedies to unclog your nose:
1. Garlic to uncork its nose
Did you know that garlic can be effective to uncork your nose quickly? To use the properties of the air you must:
- Crush two fresh garlic cloves.
- Put the crushed garlic cloves in hot water.
- Inhale by covering your head and bowl with a towel.
- Your nose will quickly come out with this grandmother recipe based on crushed garlic.To uncork your nose even faster you can eat fresh garlic every day.
2. A baby fly to uncork the baby’s nose
- This stuff is very suitable for infants and newborns who are unable to blow their nose.You will find in pharmacy, these little wonders allowing to aspirate the nasal secretions for about ten dollars. The nasal pear is a good tip to avoid having your nose irritated because of the handkerchiefs when you have a cold.
- There is also the baby fly that allows to quickly unclog the baby’s congested nose.It helps baby to breathe quickly and especially without irritating the small nasal walls.
3. Inhale eucalyptus to unclog the nose
Did you know that eucalyptus is a miraculous plant to uncork a nose quickly? Here is what to do to uncork his nose with the inhalation of eucalyptus:
First method: Eucalyptus essential oil:
- Pour a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil into a humidifier.
- Breathe the eucalyptus scents.
- No humidifier? Pour drops into a bowl of warm water, cover with a towel and inhale.
Second method: infusion of eucalyptus leaves:
- Infuse eucalyptus leaves in boiled water.
- Cover with a towel to trap the vapors.
- Allow to infuse for several minutes in a small amount of water.
- Inhale the vapors of eucalyptus to quickly uncork the nose.
Of course as this is hot steamers you have to be careful when you are inhaling eucalyptus. This tip is very effective and fast to unclog your nose but also to relieve yourself of a cold.
4. A nasal enema to unclog the nostrils
The nasal enema is very effective to unclog your nose!
Here’s how to make a home nose Lavement:
- Boil a liter of water.
- Add a tablespoon of sea salt.
- Allow the water to cool until it is lukewarm.
- Aspirate the water, one nostril at a time with the bottle of nasal enema.
- The water should come out through the other nostril and sometimes through the mouth if the nose is very congested.
You will no doubt notice that your nose runs more, but this is only the beginning of a nose well decongested (relieve the congestion of runny nose). It is important to use boiled and cooled water before using this remedy to unclog the nose.
5. Place a large onion on the night table
A big onion on the bedside table … A grandmother’s cure to try! 🙂
- Cut a large onion in half.
- Place the onion on the bedside table or under the bed.
- The essence and the smell of onion that will emerge will help to uncork the nose.
This grandmother’s remedy really works to uncork her nose and feel better during a cold … Difficult to believe, but it’s true.
6. Place Vick’s under your nostrils at night
The Vick’s is still very popular in homes. But how to use the Vick’s to uncork his nose?
- Put Vick’s Ointment under your nostrils at night before going to sleep.
- Put a little Vick’s also on the back, neck and chest.
- Put Vick’s in a handkerchief and take deep breaths on the nose near the handkerchief.
In addition to helping you unclog your nose the Vick’s is very helpful in relieving small and large from colds and other winter ailments.
7. Inhalation of wine vinegar to uncork its nose
If you want to move on to the next speed, inhaling wine vinegar can be a good idea to uncork the nose.
- Boil some wine vinegar in a saucepan.
- Breathe in the vapors while the wine vinegar boils.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times a day to feel better and relieved
Be careful because the vapors can be very hot and the smell very strong. But in any case, this home remedy is very effective to uncork the nose.
8. Miracle Tomato Juice Recipe
If you like home-made recipes and grandma’s remedies you’ll love this one based on tomato juice. You need to:
- A large glass of warmed tomato juice.
- A freshly chopped garlic clove to add to the tomato juice.
- A chopped ginger tweezers to add to the mixture.
- Add one tablespoon of lemon juice to tomato juice.
- Drink a few times a day to clear the nose. (2-3 times)
Be careful because the taste of this special tomato juice is relatively strong, but it is what it takes to quickly uncork his nose.
9. A hot compress to open the nose
A trick so simple that you sometimes forget to test it. Here’s how to use the hot compress to unclog her nose:
- Soak a warm water towel.
- Place the hot compress on the nose.
- Add a little Vick’s on the compress for optimal results.
The warm compress is effective to help relieve the stuffy nose but also to relieve the common cold and even sinusitis.
10. A nasal spray to open the nose
Like some antihistamines, nasal sprays are available without a prescription. However, be careful not to abuse too much, otherwise the reverse effect will be known as the rebound effect.
This type of medication should not become an automatism to solve your nasal congestion problems, quite the opposite. If you do not like the tips and tricks then go for it with a nasal pear or a nasal enema that is much more effective in the short, medium and long term.
To Stop your Runny Nose, you will also like: